October 30, 2008

I'm on Etsy now

Well, it was just a matter of time before I jumped on the band wagon and
started my own etsy shop.  I had been asked just what I was going to do with all of the little girl clothing. My reply: "I don't know I thought about the craft fair but, then I don't have enough to do one." So it was said why not open a etsy store so you can make alittle money to replenish my fabric supply. Then I got to thinking (for a very long time) why not, I don't have any use for the clothes, I really love making them and I really don't  want to stop. My shop has the same name as my blog TheCharlotteLetters and you can find all of the little girl clothes on there. It was fun setting it up because while I was doing it you could see that people were looking at what I was posting before I was even done, Really Cool.

1 comment:

amy wright said...

Ooooh! I love Etsy! I shall go have a peek. :)