November 15, 2010

Elf Stockings

I seen some really great looking elf stockings last year when I was out christmas shopping in a major department store and wanted them but unfortunatly the price was not to be desired. This year I have decided to draft up my own pattern and make my own. My boys could not decide on which combination they liked the best for Elf Stockings so what they did agreed on was that they wanted  to make both of their picks. 

Excuse the Fall leaves it does not snow here in Texas, 
our Winters look like nice dry Fall days.
 Set One Christophers choice.

 Set Two Daniels picks "Real Christmas colors"

 All of the Elf Stockings together


Here are the pattern sheets I drafted FREE for you to use.
or 

You can get it in PDF format  Here.
 

Elf Stocking #One (click images)



Elf Stocking #Two (click images)


Elf Stocking #Three (click images)






Happy Holidays,
Charlotte

4 comments:

Angie said...

These are ADORABLE! Thank you so much for sharing the pattern with us.

marla grace said...

cute cute!

Stacey,momof 2 said...

These would be PERFECT for a gift card placed inside and then given to teachers and such....

Unknown said...

Such a great tutorial !
Adorable !