November 11, 2010

Wee Piggy!

Meet Wee Piggy, he is named after the pig that went "Wee, Wee, Wee" all the way home.
 So, I got tired of making clothing and thought that I would draft a soft toy pattern. I did not know what to make then I remembered that Christopher loves "Giraffes" oh and pigs too! That's when I thought of a pig. He is made of corduroy, which I learned is hard to sew little pieces out of and has some stuffing in him. He is basically a flat pig.
 If you are wondering those are EYES by the ears and the NOSTRILS are on the cream corduroy, that's his snout! I think I should of made the eyes black but I liked them cream colored at the time.



 Here is my free pattern so you can make the "Wee Piggy" too.
Download  "Wee piggy" in PDF format Here

Hope you enjoy the pattern, 
Charlotte

3 comments:

Helene said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kaitlyn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I am glad for commenting tο make you be aware of what
a superb еxρerience my wife's child found studying your blog. She mastered several issues, with the inclusion of how it is like to have a wonderful helping style to have others with no trouble know precisely selected impossible topics. You really did more than visitors'
еxpеctеd гesults. Thank you foг
delivering the ρгiсelеsѕ,
ѕafe, rеvealing аnd unique tipѕ about your topіс to Eνеlyn.
Here is my webpage ... used chris craft boats for sale