April 5, 2012

How To Make A Slip Tutorials

I did a search of the internet for tutorials and patterns on making slips/petty skirts, I came up with "FIVE" really good tutorials and one free pattern.

She uses a preexisting Blah slip and shows how to make it cute by adding wide trim.
Photo from Design & Style

 2. See Kate Sew: the short dress fixer slip
This one uses a cheap slip from a discount store and sews ruffle fabric onto it.
Photo from See Kate Sew

3.  iCandy Handmade:  (tutorial) extender slip
This crafter uses "Thrift store granny slips" as the base, then adds trim.
Photo from iCandy Handmade

 4. Trendy Trinket: Pettiskirt Tutorial
This gal shows how to make it all from scratch using lace, trimmings and fabrics.
Photo from Trendy Trinket


5. SEW CRAFTFUL: Free Slip Pattern
A 1969 free slip pattern

Photo from SEW CRAFTFUL

1 comment:

Seo forum said...

Hey thanks for this post. I was always looking for such information for quite some time and found your post aid me in solving my issue. Thanks again for the time and effort you put to research and create this post. I’ve book marked your page and subscribed for RSS feed too. Cheers!