June 28, 2010

Little Chaps

What do you do with "NEW" jeans that the brand name decided to give them their special stressed look and the butt busted out of them? No, these were not my jeans but one pair of the many "NEW" jeans that were given to me to recycle that had a distressed effect worn into the crotch and rump. Must admit it is a smart move on the companies part that'll keep them buying there cheap pants.

Well, I'll tell you what you do with them, take your son's advice and make him some Cowboy Chaps!
Look, this cowboy shot himself a snake. 

 Notice it's shorts under the chaps, he really did not want to wear any thing under these. I convinced him that it might be a good idea to wear shorts at least for these photos!


One tough Cowboy

I will add a pattern and tutorial soon.

No comments: