Capes were made from BWOF 1/2010
Pattern #141 plus collar from #140
I added sash from a dress as the ties, I had inserted regular ribbon and decided I did not like it so it went.
I added silver stitching all the way around just for the fun of it.
The original pattern was about 8" longer but I did not have enough black fabric to do them that long so I altered the pattern to accommodate.
They really are quite comfy even if you are an adult wearing a child's size.
This one grew hands at the shoulders and a special walking boot.
If your wondering my son Daniel took all of the pictures except the one of his hands coming out the top of the cape and the very first vampire shot, those I did.