April 14, 2011

Ask

I have been working on a new  pattern to go with my "Sailor Pants" pattern, it is a "Sailor Skirt" pattern. It's going to take me awhile to get it done (I'm still sporting a cast) but when I do get it finished  I will upload it. I have a new promo going on too, send me a picture of something you have made from one of my patterns and get my next new pattern emailed to you before anyone else gets to it. Details are in the "Looking for this" page.

I did a little sewing yesterday to mend a pillow, ouch, I'm not ready to get back into full swing just yet. It was fun though, I can't wait to have mobility back in my wrist. I almost forgot I had the full arm cast removed a week ago and am now sporting a short arm Exos cast, it has the thumb spika just like the long arm had.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey - I am really delighted to discover this. Good job!