March 7, 2011

1 1/2 Month Hiatus Repost

Repost from February 2, 2011

I did not mean for it to happen but sometimes a hiatus is what is best. My last post was really posted 2 months ago and published 1 1/2 month ago. Christmas was really exhausting but I had tons planned for January! Somewhere along the line I got "The FLU" that took all of my energy and left me stranded in this body with nothing but my mind to think of all the things that I wished I could do. While trying to get well and regain my lost energy I got depressed. I had to take a few days to feel self pity and to do what I know best to heal myself and that is get to the point of breaking and letting everything out with a good cry. I have finally got to the point am at now and that is......BETTER! 

Oh, the feeling of being back in the swing of things. I have been working non stop today with a small but fun project/pattern for boys, but you will have to wait to see it.


Update: 02/07/11 
Well, I think that I have possibly broken my wrist........or something, 
I am just having a hard New Year so far!

Update: 3/7/11 I have in fact broken my wrist and am now sporting a royal purple full arm cast. It has been two months and finally get to see a orthopedic. So, I might not be posting much for awhile except for small projects I have already done.

Sorry to those that have missed me,
I have missed You,
Charlotte

No comments: